Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ainsleigh's 5th & Brycen's 3rd Birthdays

Brycen's Birthday Cake
Finding Nemo

Ainsleigh's Birthday Cake
Scooby Doo

No, the charcoal was not a gift!! ; )


Hurry up, Daddy!!!! I want cake!!


Aiden (our nephew) & Brycen
The kids had a GREAT party!!!! The party was at Scott's house, my older brother. Brent's parents and our niece, Scarlett, drove up for the party!! It was SO awesome to get to see all of our nieces and nephew together (we have two nieces: Scarlett and Kaelyn, one nephew: Aiden). My parents were there, and obviously the host/hostess: Scott and Sherie (my sister in law). Ainsleigh got a little overwhelmed just before opening presents. Needless to say, opening presents was a little bit of a disaster (Brent and I pretty much had to open everything ourselves). They got lots of fun things and they really enjoyed them the next day when everything was much more calm. My brother cooked steaks on the grill (YUM!!!!) and everyone had a really good time!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment