Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ainsleigh's 1st Lost Tooth

There are times that make you stop and look at your children and realize that they are not babies anymore... this was one of those moments for us!!! : ( She was such a trooper about having this pulled (of course, we had to bribe her with money AND a visit to Chuck E. Cheese), and she did GREAT!!!!! I cannot belive my little girl has lost her first tooth!!!! The Tooth Fairy brought her a little something and she was SO excited about that!!! We discussed with her the Tooth Fairy and what happens almost everyday for two weeks to prepare her (she kept saying the Tooth Fairy was stealing her tooth, haha). Brent and I were SO nervous we had to enlist the help of my parents (we are such chickens!!!) and I really think that took alot of the fear away for Ainsleigh (she was very distraught about losing her tooth) and us. We treasure these moments for sure!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment